Links and Downloads
- Statutory Declaration - Queensland
- Statutory Declaration - Queensland Online
- Statutory Declaration - Commonwealth
- Statutory Declaration - Commonwealth Online
- Affidavit - Online
Websites containing other useful forms
- Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal
- Queensland Health (Mental Health Act 2016 Information)
- Office of the Public Guardian (Enduring Power of Attorney / Advanced Health Directive / etc)
- Federal Circuit Court (Divorce Affidavits etc)
- Family Law Courts (Consent Orders etc)
- Queensland Courts
- Domestic Violence Purple Book (download)
- Domestic Violence Referral Pack (download)
Department of Natural Resources and Mines
- Land Title Registry Forms
- Property and Title Search
- Queensland Property Boundaries - Digital Cadastral Database (DNRM)
You can now view the lot number, plan number and property area for any property in Queensland. Search by street address or property description and zoom and pan the map to the area of interest and click to get the information.
The Queensland Globe is an interactive online tool that can be opened inside the Google Earth™application. Queensland Globe allows you to view and explore Queensland spatial data and imagery. On desktop computers, the Queensland Globe can view a number of other themed globes for coal seam gas (CSG), mines, vegetation and also land valuation information, plus a range of category globes.
Topographic maps show information about the shape of the land: both natural features and purpose-built structures.
The Floodcheck Maps are an interactive guide to flood lines, imagery, and data and the extent of floodplains in Queensland.
Department of Justice and Attorney-General, JP Branch
- NEW DJAG JP(Qualified) Handbook released 22.6.2017
- NEW DJAG CDEC Handbook released 22/6/2017
- Queensland Government JP Website
- Queensland JP Branch Technical Bulletins
- Update your JP or CDec contact details with the Queensland Department of Justice
- How to become a Queensland JP or CDec
If you issue a summons, you can direct a client to contact a bailiff to serve it on their behalf.
A notary public is a person authorized to sign international documents.
Queensland and Commonwealth Legislation
Federal Department of Attorney-General
JP Associations in other Jurisdictions
- Australian Council of Justices Associations
- ACT Justices of the Peace Association
- NSW Justices Association
- Royal Association of Justices of South Australia
- Royal Victorian Association of Honorary Justices
- Royal Association of Justices of Western Australia
- Tasmania Society of Justices of the Peace Inc.
- Royal Federation of Justices Associations of NZ
- Lay Magistrates Association of UK
The Following list of contacts is not exhaustive and is provided here as a referral service.
The QJA makes no admission as to the suitability of any service provided by the above organisation.