Links and Downloads
- Statutory Declaration - Queensland
- Statutory Declaration - Queensland Online
- Statutory Declaration - Commonwealth
- Statutory Declaration - Commonwealth Online
- Affidavit - Online
Websites containing other useful forms
- Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal
- Queensland Health (Mental Health Act 2016 Information)
- Office of the Public Guardian (Enduring Power of Attorney / Advanced Health Directive / etc)
- Federal Circuit Court (Divorce Affidavits etc)
- Family Law Courts (Consent Orders etc)
- Queensland Courts
- Domestic Violence Purple Book (download)
- Domestic Violence Referral Pack (download)
Department of Natural Resources and Mines
The Queensland Globe is an interactive online tool that can be opened inside the Google Earth™application. Queensland Globe allows you to view and explore Queensland spatial data and imagery. On desktop computers, the Queensland Globe can view a number of other themed globes for coal seam gas (CSG), mines, vegetation and also land valuation information, plus a range of category globes.
Topographic maps show information about the shape of the land: both natural features and purpose-built structures.
The Floodcheck Maps are an interactive guide to flood lines, imagery, and data and the extent of floodplains in Queensland.
Department of Justice and Attorney-General, JP Branch
- NEW DJAG JP(Qualified) Handbook released 22.6.2017
- NEW DJAG CDEC Handbook released 22/6/2017
- Queensland Government JP Website
- Queensland JP Branch Technical Bulletins
- Update your JP or CDec contact details with the Queensland Department of Justice
- How to become a Queensland JP or CDec
If you issue a summons, you can direct a client to contact a bailiff to serve it on their behalf.
A notary public is a person authorized to sign international documents.
Queensland and Commonwealth Legislation
Federal Department of Attorney-General
JP Associations in other Jurisdictions
- Australian Council of Justices Associations
- ACT Justices of the Peace Association
- NSW Justices Association
- Royal Association of Justices of South Australia
- Royal Victorian Association of Honorary Justices
- Royal Association of Justices of Western Australia
- Tasmania Society of Justices of the Peace Inc.
- Royal Federation of Justices Associations of NZ
- Lay Magistrates Association of UK
The Following list of contacts is not exhaustive and is provided here as a referral service.
The QJA makes no admission as to the suitability of any service provided by the above organisation.