We have been busy behind the scenes developing an online Electronic Logbook. (The QJA E-Logbook)
Why the QJA E-Logbook?
- Ease of use – provided you have a suitable electronic device,
- Convenient – on a tablet, large-format smartphone, or laptop so with you always,
- Protected – if you lose a paper logbook your data is no longer secure, nor private and you have lost your history. With an electronic logbook even if you lose your device your data is still secure and available.
- Storage – paper-based logbooks take up space and need to be stored indefinitely, electronic logbooks take up no space (except virtual space on a disk drive) and can be stored forever.
- Instant Reports – daily and summary reports are immediately available for statistical reporting purposes.
- Search – if called to court or requested for information searches of historical records are easy and immediate.
This is available free for all current financial QJA members subscribing before 31st December 2019, after which there might be a small annual subscription, so don’t miss out and sign up now by clicking below.